- Time is a Mystery of the Universe, Dr. Lavrenty S. Shikhobalov, St.Petersburg, Russia
- Experiments with a man in the Time Machine. Dr. Vadim Chernobrov, Moscow, Russia
- Time is a physical substance, Dr. Kirill P. Butusov, St.Petersburg, Russia
- Experimenting with time, Prof. Velimir Abramovich, “Time Institute”, Rotterdam, Holland
- Practical application of time rate control (TRC) theory. Alexander V. Frolov, Russia
- Irving Langmuir and atomic hydrogen. Dr. Nicholas Moller, Greece
- Hydrogen energy. Studennikov V.V., Kudymov G.I, Russia
- About strange effects related to rotating magnetic systems. M. Pitkanen, Finland
- The transdimensional’s lifters experiment. Jean-Louis Naudin, France
- On the great constant 137.036. Dr. Anatoly Rykov, Russia
- Inertial propulsion drives. Boris D. Shukalov, Russia
- Technical design of antigravitational spacecraft “Silver Cup”. Eugeny Kovalyov, Latvia
- Gravito-inert mass. J.A. Asanbaeva, Republic Bashkiria
- Propulsion from relativity effect of inertial force. Takuya Ishizaka, Japan
- Physical properties of axion fields. Influence of axion field on hardness of pearlitic cast iron. Alexander Shpilman, Kazakhstan.
- On the significance of conical shape of rotor in Clem’s generator.
- On history of cold nuclear fusion in Russia of 1960s. Review.
- Letters from our readers
(Visited 170 times, 1 visits today)